1660 Endl Blvd. Fort Atkinson WI 53538
Parish Office: 920 563 3029
5 p.m. 7 p.m. Spanish Liturgy
7 a.m. 10:30 a.m.
***Ash Wednesday Masses***
February 18 8:15am 7:30pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturday 4-4:40 p.m.
Monday--Friday 8am to 1pm
Adult Faith Formation - March 2015
Parish Mission St. Joseph Parish is a community of Catholic Christians in the Diocese of Madison established over 100 years ago and providing over 75 years of Catholic schooling.
We are committed to loving God, serving our neighbors, and continuing to deepen our faith, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, by striving:
- to deepen the faith of our community through worship, sacramental life and liturgies
- to share in stewardship with our time, talent, and treasure;
- to enlighten and educate adults, youth and children in our Catholic Christian Traditional values
- to provide sound academic and spiritual opportunities through a parochial school
- to be a witness of Christ’s love through evangelization
- to discern the needs of the people in the parish and the larger community and identify resources to meet those needs
- to justly administer parish personnel and supportive resources through sound fiscal management practices;
- to live the gospel values of community with a strong sense of belonging and involvement, evidenced by loving sensitivity, care and action-sharing with persons in our parish community, the local community and beyond.
Finally we commit ourselves as a Faith Community to make Christ, as Lord, present in our everyday world through the Eucharist, focusing on the need to be reconciled first with one another.